Our home inspection services are the right choice for new home buyers!
Here at Brick House Home Inspection Services, we always strive for excellence and want realtors in the area to know about our great services! Our services include:
- Pre-list, pre-purchase, and post-purchase home inspections
- Maintenance and repair home inspections
- Septic and well inspections, which can be arranged through an independent contractor at the time of the home inspection
- WETT Certified-SITE Basic Inspection, Level 1, which involves a visual inspection of solid fuel-burning appliances, such as wood stoves, pellet stoves, and wood-burning fireplaces
- WETT Level 2 inspections can be arranged, which may include chimney sweeping and any needed repairs
Specializing in residential, single family homes and condominiums, including century homes, log homes, new construction, rural and farm, and vacation property home inspections.
All of our professional, thorough home inspections are provided by an experienced home inspector. Our clients are also given all the information they need to make an educated purchasing decision complemented by solutions to solve issues discovered during the inspection.
Buyers are given a web-based report that’s easy to navigate with a PDF download as a standard part of the inspection process. Additionally, moisture meter readings are always paired with thermal imaging, and we include a Moisture Meter Test (if appropriate), a CO Test, a Home Binder, and The Safe HomeBook (PDF).
To ensure the quality of our inspections, we continually improve our skills with new training and education. As a member of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors, our inspector completes a minimum of 22 continuing education credits on an annual basis.
Refer your clients in Collingwood, Ontario to us for a home inspection and expect exceptional service from beginning to end. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
“As a realtor, I am always looking for the best service for my clients. Darcy did a great job fulfilling my expectations. She impressed me with her availability and ease of scheduling services. Very thorough and knowledgeable, addressing every one of my client’s concerns and questions with a respectful attitude and patience. Excellent response time with a professional report and follow-up. My clients loved working with Darcy!” Elisa Hajducek, Royal LePage Estate Realty, B.Eng.