Our home inspection services are the right choice for new home buyers!
Here at Brick House Home Inspection Services, we always strive for excellence and want realtors in the area to know about our great services! Our services include:
- Both pre-list and pre-purchase home inspections
- Maintenance and repair home inspections
- Septic and well inspections, which can be arranged at the time of the home inspection
- WETT Level 1 inspections, which involve an inspection of solid fuel burning appliances, like wood stoves, pellet stoves, and wood burning fireplaces
- WETT Level 2 inspections, which include an inspection of the chimney sweep and any needed repairs
We specialize in rural and vacation properties, Century Homes, single family homes, and condominiums. All of our professional, thorough home inspections are provided by a certified, experienced home inspector. Our clients are also given all the information they need to make an educated purchasing decision complemented by solutions to solve issues discovered during the inspection.
Additionally, moisture meter readings are always paired with thermal imaging, and we provide a RecallCheck on all appliances. Buyers are also given a web-based report that’s easy to navigate with a PDF download as a standard part of the inspection process.
To ensure the quality of our inspections, we continually improve our skills with new training and education. As a Certified Home Inspector and member of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors, our inspector completes a minimum of 22 continuing education credits on an annual basis.
Refer your clients in Collingwood, Ontario to us for a home inspection and expect exceptional service from beginning to end. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Elisa Hajducek, Royal LePage Estate Realty, B.Eng.