As your exterior inspector, we will provide detailed reports for your home in Collingwood.
The exterior of a home is the first thing you notice when you pull in the driveway, whether it looks stable and well-kept or it requires structural and cosmetic repairs. At Brick House Home Inspection Services, we are equipped to serve as your exterior inspector, whether you are trying to complete a real estate transaction or you simply need updated information about the exterior of your home in Collingwood, Ontario.
As your exterior inspector, we will provide detailed reports for your home, including the:
- Front, sides and rear of each structural face
- Exterior wall coverings, flashing and trim
- Sky lights, chimneys and roof penetrations
- Roof drainage (gutters, downspouts and extensions)
- Eves, soffits and fascia
- Vegetation, grading and surface drainage
- Walkways, patios, driveways and landscaping structures
- Attached steps, balconies, decks, porches, and patio/covers
- Garage (attached)
As your exterior inspector, we will provide a detailed report of our findings with a description of your home and our recommended improvements. We start at the bottom and work our way up, so we can ensure that nothing is missed during your home inspection.
If you have questions about our home inspection services at Brick House Home Inspection Services, or if you would like to hire us as your exterior inspector, please contact us today to schedule an appointment. We provide honest, thorough and reliable inspection services that give you all the information and solutions you need for your home.